Open every day of the year
Summer Hours (Mar 1 - Oct 31)
Admissions Open 9am to 5pm
Grounds close at 6pm
Ages 12-64: $17
Ages 65+: $14
Ages 3-11: $12
2 and Under: Free
2017 Free Days:
11/3, 11/6, 11/16
Denver Zoo assemblies introduce students to animal guests while encouraging the key scientific skills of observation and inquiry. Ideal for larger groups looking for classroom experience. Assemblies support relevant Colorado Academic Standards.
An immersive experience that includes a close encounter with animals, especially geared for our younger audiences! Come face to face with exciting animals up-close and discover how they find water, shelter, food and space in order to survive in different geographical habitats around the world. Aligned to CAS First Grade Science, 2.2, CAS Second Grade Science 2.1
Any education program(s) that needs to be changed after being scheduled are subject to the following fees:
• Less than 14 business days from your scheduled program date - $25.00 transfer fee AND 50% of total program cost
• More than 14 business days from your scheduled program date - $25.00 transfer fee
• Less than 14 business days from your scheduled program date - 50% of total program cost
• More than 14 business days from your scheduled program date - No fee
*PLEASE NOTE: Denver Zoo Scholarship Funds cannot be applied to cancellation fees or transfer fees.
Please contact email@example.com to cancel or reschedule a program at least two weeks prior to your scheduled visit. We cannot guarantee rescheduling will be possible.
Compliance with Chaperone Policy is required to remain eligible for Discounted School Group Rates.
1. To remain eligible for discounted School Group pricing, every school group visiting Denver Zoo must have at least one adult per ten students, regardless of the students’ ages. Schools who do not bring at least one adult per ten students will be charged the full admission.
2. If you bring more than the required one teacher/chaperone for every ten students, please be advised that there is a maximum ratio of one teacher/chaperone for every five students that may attend any scheduled programs. See table below.
3. Special needs providers are admitted free. Teachers and School Staff are admitted at no charge. Other Chaperones are charged at the discounted rate of $5.00 each.
4. We accept ONE payment for the entire group.
5. All chaperones must enter the zoo at the same time as the group. Late arrivals will be required to pay admission or use their zoo memberships.