Bring the Zoo to You - Outreach Assemblies
Denver Zoo offers exciting and dynamic assemblies that take large groups of students in all grades on an educational safari around the world! Zoo educators will engage your students with interactive and fun activities and amazing live animals. Participants will join our educators in celebrating the wonder and awe of animals in these lively experiences!
Animal Expeditions (K-Adult, UP TO 250 PARTICIPANTS)
Learn about different habitats by exploring the world and learning about animals’ food, water, shelter and space.
Zooperheroes (K-Adult, UP TO 250 PARTICIPANTS)
Spiderman and Ironman have nothing on these amazing ZOOper heroes. Learn about Denver Zoo animals that have fantastic adaptations that help them survive the perils of the natural world.
Mini-Assembly: Scutes and Scales (K-5th Grade, 30-50 PARTICIPANTS)
Explore the scaly world of reptile defenses through games, biofact exploration, and live animals.
Due to the nature of live animals, Denver Zoo Outreach cannot guarantee which animals are at any program.
Animals in programs may eat nuts. Be aware of allergies.
Denver Zoo Outreach space requirements:
- Ground level or elevator access.
- An unloading and parking area close to the program location, with access for a rolling cart.
- At least 1 large table (6-8 feet preferred).
- An adult representative in the room during the program.
- Some classes have additional requirements, such as extra tables or space.
- No other activities during both setup and presentation.
- No food or drink.
- No other animals.
- Presenter will arrive 15-30 minutes prior to setup.
- Programs should take place indoors unless otherwise discussed with the Logistics Specialist.