At your facility
Indoors unless previous arrangements are made with Denver Zoo Outreach, in which case shade must be provided.
Community-based organizations, schools for special event nights/career days, etc.
Dates and start times vary, according to your scheduling needs and our availability. Offered year round, seven days a week.
Maximum is 4 consecutive hours. Booth time longer than this can be arranged in some situations, but no more than 8 consecutive hours in one day.
$200/first hour, $125 for each additional consecutive hour.
2 minimum consecutive booth hours are required.
- Scholarships are available. Learn more about Denver Zoo’s Red Apple Scholarship Fund.
- Layover fees apply to breaks exceeding 60 minutes between programs.
- Travel fees apply to locations outside of SCFD boundaries.
Please call 720.337.1634 for For-Profit rates.
Things To Know
- Please register at least THREE weeks in advance. Requested dates are not guaranteed until confirmed by Denver Zoo. For more information call 720-337-1488; or email email@example.com.
- There may be circumstances where Denver Zoo Outreach deems animal presence as unfit, and booths may or may not include animals or biofacts due to weather constraints (65-85 degrees F is acceptable for animals).
- Denver Zoo Outreach booth location requirements:
- Ground level or elevator access.
- An unloading and parking area close to the program location, with access for a rolling cart
- 1 large table (8 feet preferred)
- Please have a representative available to meet Zoo staff or volunteers upon arrival.
- Booth area should be far away from loud noise sources (ex. Performance stages, firetrucks with loud sirens, etc.).
- No food or drink is permitted at the booth.
- No other animals may be stationed at or near the booth location
- Booth should take place indoors unless previous arrangements are made with Denver Zoo Outreach; shade must be provided. If event is outside and there is no shade available, we can supply a tent for an additional fee.
- Presenter will arrive 15-30 minutes prior to setup.
- Due to the nature of live animals, Denver Zoo Outreach cannot guarantee which animals are at any class.
- Animals used in classes may eat nuts; be aware of ALLERGIES.
- Classes canceled or rescheduled with less than two weeks notice before the scheduled program date will be charged 50% of the total cost. Rescheduling will be accommodated to the best of our ability. Denver Zoo's Scholarship Fund awards funds do not apply to any cancellation fees.