Come mingle with these gentle giants!
Ever wondered what it feels like to touch two tons worth of muscle? Experience this and more as you get up close and personal with one of our rhinos. In this adventure, your host will guide you to our rhino exhibit, to meet with a keeper and learn what it takes to care for these thick skinned creatures. You’ll also have a chance to touch and scratch this gentle giant while it enjoys his mid-morning snack. They might look tough as a tank, however their calm and sweet nature will win you over.
Your Encounter Also Includes:
- Digital Photo
- Souvenir sticker
Guests 12 years of age and older
This seasonal program is typically offered in the Fall and Spring. Click on the register now button for available dates and times.
- This adventure is for guest 12 years of age and older.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paid participant that is 16 years of age or older.
- Program fee does not include admission to Denver Zoo- admission tickets must be purchased separately.
- Rhino Meet and Greet will occur rain or shine.
- Denver Zoo reserves the right to re-route or cancel any tour due to animal health or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you on a later date.
- Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged for cancelling with less than two weeks’ notice. A cancellation fee of 100% will be charged for a missed adventure.
- You must check in at Guest Services 15 minutes prior to the start time of your adventure. Due to the exclusive access of this experience, joining the group late is not possible.
- There is limited access for service animals in the Rhino Meet and Greet area. Please call 720-337-1400 for more information.