DATE July 28, 2019
TIME 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
PRICE $95 Member &
AGES 12-20, 21+
Breakfast with the Bachelors
Wake up, elephant lovers! You won’t want to miss Denver Zoo’s premier event for all things elephant: Breakfast with the Bachelors. This pachyderm party is a super-limited event for our five bachelor elephants and a small group of their biggest admirers.
- Sunday, 5/12/19 – SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, 6/9/19 – SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, 7/28/19– SOLD OUT!
(All elephant breakfast dates now are sold out. A zoo representative will reach out directly to all ticket holders for day-of information and t-shirt sizes. Visit our main events page and Up-Close Animal Encounters page to peruse other exciting adventures).
Your VIP experience includes:
- Private elephant demonstration.
- Mimosa and Bloody Mary Breakfast buffet with the elephant team. Each table will have one of our professional animal experts to enjoy breakfast, ask questions and learn everything you would ever want to know about elephants.
- Private, behind-the-scenes tour of the “bachelor pad” with a dedicated expert.
- An unforgettable elephant feeding. Relish this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and feed the boys.
- Professional photo session with the gents. Take home a professionally shot picture of you and the boys hanging out at the zoo.
- Commemorative “Breakfast with the Bachelors” T-shirt to savor this amazing experience. A member of our zoo team will be in touch a few days prior to the event dates to review details and ask for t-shirt size(s).
As elephant lovers, we’d never forget the details!
- Tickets: $95 per person
- Age Restriction: Attendees must be 12 years of age and up. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Time: Breakfast with the Bachelors begins promptly at 8 am. Greeters will be on hand at the main gate to escort you to the event.
- Fundraiser: When you purchase a ticket for Breakfast with the Bachelors, you’re supporting efforts to protect elephants around the world through the Elephant Managers Association conference, hosted by Denver Zoo this October.
- Tickets: When your tickets arrive via email, please print them or bring your phone with you for entry. Tickets are required for this event.
- Weather: Denver Zoo is a rain-or-shine facility. Should weather conditions be inadvisable to provide this experience, a zoo representative will contact you directly in advance.
- Arrival: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the experience. A Zoo representative will meet you at the front gate for ticket scanning and VIP entry.
- Personal Photography: You are welcome to bring your own camera and phone to the event. Please silence your phone during all tours and demonstrations. A professional photographer will be on hand throughout the event. You will receive one (1) professional picture and will have the opportunity during and after the event to purchase additional photos.
Flock Party 2023A Brilliant Movable Feast Benefiting our Beloved FlamingosSaturday, September 9, 2023